Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Greek Festival

One weekend we had the chance to go to a Greek Festival, which was put on by a church group in the area.  Our amazing landlord Fred and his wife Kathy met up with us at the festival, and they recommended some really tasty food: gyros and honey puffs!  I have to admit that the honey puffs were my favorite, but who could blame me?  For those of you who don't know what honey puffs are, they're basically bite-size scones with honey and cinnamon poured on top -- a.k.a DELICIOUS!!


Look how much meat they prepared. It was insane!
Gyros! (Scott, Amber, Steve)
I love honey puffs!
So does Steve :)
The meat preparation from the other end. Did I mention there was a ton of meat?
I would definitely recommend trying some Greek food in the future if you get the chance!  I can't wait to see what other kinds of adventures are waiting for us in Milwaukee.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is way too much meat! But the honey puffs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete